- Flush the soiled liner.
- Rinse any liners and place in a dry nappy bucket.
- Rinse any nappies and place in dry nappy bucket.
- Wash within 2 days.
- Soaking is not recommended. Soaking agents can damage the waterproof coating.
- Do not wash in hot water as this can damage the waterproof coating.
- However soaking of the bamboo inserts would be okay in napisan but not bleach.
- Machine rinse before washing in cold water using ½ strength detergent on a full load.
- Line drying is best. The sun’s UV rays kill bacteria and fade stains. Best of all – it’s FREE.
- Use Low heat when tumble drying.
Hot tip – wash 2-3 times before using to get better absorbency
- Do a full cold wash cycle with no detergents.
- Next mix a tablespoon of dishwashing liquid into a sink full of hot tap water.
- Cheap dishwashing detergent without moisturisers or conditioners are the best.
- Gently massage the detergent into the inner lining of each nappy.
- Do another full cold wash cycle with no detergents.
- A deep clean every couple of months will maintain absorbency.
- 100% Bamboo fibre spunlace non-woven fabric
- Aqua (purified water)
- Tocopherol (vitamin e)
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- Polyaminopropyl Biguanide (mild preservative)
- Glycerin (vegetable)
- Citric Acid (lemon extract)
Bamboo Flushable Cloth Nappy Liners – Product Description
- 1 x 100 pack = 100 Liners
- Can be used with any cloth nappy or pre folds
- Liners are made from 100% Bamboo and are fully biodegradable
- They are natural and unbleached
- Each liner is 19cm x 28cm
- They are large enough to catch those unexpected poo explosions
- Liners can also be rinsed out and reused a couple of times when not soiled
- Please note these liners may not be suitable for flushing if using a septic system
Our bamboo liners going to make cleaning every cloth nappy so much easier. The liner is designed to catch solid waste. Our nappy liners are flushable with some plumbing systems. Being fully biodegradable and compostable, you are also doing your part for the environment.
Shipping Delivery Times (Australia)
Standard Shipping (4-7 business days)
Interstate Shipping (5-8 business days).
Express Post (1-3 Business Days)
Orders placed before 12pm AWST Monday-Friday will be shipped same day, orders placed after 12pm will be shipped the next business day.
Check the status of your order via the link in your shipment email.
100% Happiness Guarantee
Not happy? Simply return your products to us within 30 days and we will provide you a refund. Items damaged or faulty? We will arrange a free return and replacement or refund for you. If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to contact our team at Organic Covet.