Thursday Plantation Jojoba Oil helps to
- Build a barrier against moisture loss
- Naturally condition the skin, leaving it feeling silky and smoothe
- Regulate sebum production to balance oily complexion
- Naturally condition the hair
How does it work?
Due to its similarity to the skin’s sebum, Jojoba Oil also has the ability to regulate sebum production which is useful to balance oily and combination skin. This also makes Jojoba Oil an effective and long lasting moisturiser.
What’s in it and how does this benefit my skin?
- JOJOBA OIL: Moisturizes the skin and forms a layer to prevent moisture loss thanks to its similarity to the skins sebum